PLANNING A WEDDING IN IRELAND
Plan your dream wedding from abroad with the support of the expert team at the County Arms Hotel! Experience smooth and effortless wedding planning from afar.
At the County Arms Hotel, we understand the challenges of planning your wedding in Ireland from abroad. That’s why we have adapted our services to cater for couples living abroad who are dreaming of that special wedding at home in Ireland. With facilities on-site to host everything from intimate gatherings to spectacular large wedding parties, our charming Georgian house hotel is the perfect venue for the best Irish weddings.
An Irish wedding is like no other – the weather may not cooperate but with the team at the County Arms Hotel, you can trust that every other detail will be taken care of to your expectations!
We have worked with many couples living abroad - from Australia to the USA - to plan and coordinate their wedding day. In these circumstances, establishing a connection and trust is even more important. With over 50 years’ experience in managing and coordinating weddings and a reputation for top-class service and attention to detail, the County Arms Hotel makes an ideal partner for your wedding planning from abroad.
Stay connected with our team through regular Skype calls, email updates, WhatsApp and other instant messaging services, for quick responses to your questions. Get a feel for the experience and facilities at the County Arms Hotel through virtual walkarounds with a member of our team. Benefit from our connections with trusted local suppliers to save you time and avoid disappointment. Our wedding experts can advise on all Irish legal requirements ensuring you peace of mind from start to finish.
WHY PLAN YOUR IRISH WEDDING WITH US?
• Regular Skype calls and virtual walkarounds of our facilities, ballroom, and Georgian suites.
• Email updates with reminders of meetings and deadlines.
• Stay connected with group chats on WhatsApp/Viber for quick responses from our team to all your questions.
• Get templates for seating plans to save you time.
• Benefit from our excellent working relationships with an extensive database of trusted suppliers.
• Plan your pre- and post-wedding day celebrations from afar.
• Get expert advice on Irish legal requirements around weddings and civil ceremonies.
• Stay up to date with countdowns and reminders of important tasks prior to the wedding.